- Type – Lithium Manganese Dioxide (Li/MnO2), 12.0V, 4.5 amp-hours
- Capacity – Typically will provide 440 200 joule shocks or 1030 minutes of operating time with a new battery (370 200 joule shocks or 900 minutes of operating time at 0°C)
- Weight – 0.45 Kg (1.0 lb)
- Shelf Life – After the battery is stored for 5 years at 20˚C to 30˚C, the device will provide 48 months of standby life
- Standby life (assuming daily tests only) – A new battery provides device power for 5 years
- Low battery indication – At least 30 shocks or 75 minutes of operating time remain when low battery is first indicated
Please note: A Transportation of Dangerous Goods premium applies to all items defined by Transport Canada as a Dangerous Good.
Special Order item: Delivery will take 4 to 6 weeks.
***Price includes all applicable TDG fees.