Automatic Defibrillator (AEDs)
The semi-automatic Powerheart® G3 Plus is ideal for lay rescuers to use in public-access defibrillation areas such as schools, athletic fields, and workplace environments.
Backed by a 7-year warranty, the Powerheart® G3 Plus is the flagship Cardiac Science AED that features an Intellisense® non-rechargeable battery that includes a 4-year performance guarantee.
Rescue Ready® technology automatically self-checks main AED components; RescueCoach™ provides clear voice and text prompts to guide the user through the rescue operation; and STAR® biphasic technology works to make your rescue as simple as possible.
- Powerheart G3 Plus Semi-Automatic AED with 7 year device warranty
- Adult defibrillation pads (2 pairs)
- IntelliSense® lithium battery
- Carry case
- Fast Response Kit
- Quick Start Tool Kit (includes Quick Start Guide, CD-ROM, CD-ROM, with AED manual, Training Video, REscueLink & MDLink)
- Serial communications cable
- Window decals (2)
- AED wall sign
- CPR class for 2 people (CPR class must be redeemed within 6 months of AED purchase at any BC/Yukon branch)