Automatic Defibrillator (AEDs)
Designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment, the semi-automatic HeartStart OnSite defibrillator with Life Guidance acts as your personal coach to guide you through a cardiac emergency with a simple, step-by-step process.
SMART Analysis automatically assesses the person’s heart rhythm and will only deliver a shock if it is needed — even if the Shock button is pressed – so you don’t need to worry about shocking someone unnecessarily.
Backed by an 8-year warranty, the battery has an in-unit shelf life of 4 years and a capacity of 200 shocks or 4 hours run time.
Estimated Delivery Time: 4-6 Weeks
|Length [cm]||Width [cm]||Height [cm]||Weight [kg]||UOM|
- Philips HeartStart OnSite AED with 8-Year Device Warranty
- Adult SMART Pads Cartridges (2)
- Battery Pack with 4-Year Warranty
- Owner’s Manual and Quick Reference Guide
- Standard Carrying Case
- Fast Response Kit (includes CPR mask, 1 pair of gloves, cleansing wipe, scissors, and 1 disposable razor in a zippered soft case)