Automatic Defibrillator (AEDs)
When sudden cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
The ZOLL® AEDPlus® detects when you are doing CPR and helps you do it well. The AEDPlus features Real CPR Help®, ZOLL’s CPR feedback tool that monitors CPR quality and provides real-time feedback for both depth and rate of chest compressions. The CPR hand-placement landmark contains a sensor that detects and measures chest compressions. Feedback is delivered by audio prompts that appear on the screen, while a compression depth bar gauge helps the rescuer reach the prescribed compression depth of at least 2 inches.
How It Works
- A one-piece CPR-D-padz®, contain a pair of electrodes which senses and reports the motion of the chest compressions
- Audio and text prompts relay compression quality information
- The compression depth bar gauge lets you see the depth of each compression in real time
- The adaptive metronome detects compression rate and guides you to at least 100 per minute
- Features lithium batteries and electrode pads that each last five years
The ZOLL® AEDPlus® is a cost-effective AED that enables you to rescue with clarity and confidence. For those who want to keep things simple, the fully automatic model takes charge and delivers the shock with no rescuer interaction needed.
- AED unit
- 1 CPR-D padz
- 10 lithium batteries
- 1 soft carry case
- 1 fast response kit