Automatic Defibrillator (AEDs)
The ZOLL® AEDPlus® is a cost-effective AED that enables you to rescue with clarity and confidence. When sudden cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
The ZOLL® AEDPlus® detects when you are doing CPR and helps you do it well. The AEDPlus features Real CPR Help®, ZOLL’s CPR feedback tool that monitors CPR quality and provides real-time feedback for both depth and rate of chest compressions. The CPR hand-placement landmark contains a sensor that detects and measures chest compressions. Feedback is delivered by audio prompts that appear on the screen, while a compression depth bar gauge helps the rescuer reach the prescribed compression depth of at least 2 inches.
How It Works
- A one-piece CPR-D-padz®, contain a pair of electrodes which senses and reports the motion of the chest compressions
- Audio and text prompts relay compression quality information
- The compression depth bar gauge lets you see the depth of each compression in real time
- The adaptive metronome detects compression rate and guides you to at least 100 per minute
- Features lithium batteries and electrode pads that each last five years
LIMITED TIME ONLY: Includes free Wall Mount Bracket ($74.95 bonus)
- AED unit
- 1 CPR-D padz
- 10 lithium batteries
- 1 soft carry case
- 1 fast response kit
- Limited Time Bonus: Wall Mount Bracket