The Philips HeartStart FRx is a rugged and robust model ideal for those who need a frequent use Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
Featuring Life Guidance, which acts as your personal coach, the FRx guides you through a cardiac emergency with a simple, step-by-step process. Adaptive instructions keep you on track and intelligent sensors automatically deliver the right therapy, giving you the confidence to lead the way to save a life.
Pre-connected SMART Pads II can be used for both adults and children, so you don't waste a single second changing pads. The available for purchase Pediatric Key is required to switch to children/infant mode.
Backed by an 8-year warranty, an in-unit battery shelf life of 4 years and a capacity of 200 shocks or 4 hours run-time.
Estimated Delivery Time: minimum 3 months
Philips HeartStart FRX AED Includes
- Philips HeartStart FRx AED with 8-Year Device Warranty
- SMART Pads II Cartridge (1)
- Battery Pack with 4-Year Warranty
- Owner’s Manual and Quick Reference Guide
- Standard Carrying Case
- Fast Response Kit (includes CPR mask, 1 pair of gloves, cleansing wipe, scissors, and 1 disposable razor in a zippered soft case)
You might also be interested in