ZOLL AED Plus Semi-Automatic AED
When sudden cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). The ZOLL AED Plus detects when you are doing CPR and helps you do it well.
The AED Plus features Real CPR Help, ZOLL's CPR feedback tool that monitors CPR quality and provides real-time feedback for both depth and rate of chest compressions. The CPR hand-placement landmark contains a sensor that detects and measures chest compressions. Feedback is delivered by audio prompts that appear on the screen, while a compression depth bar gauge helps the rescuer reach the prescribed compression depth of at least two inches.
How It Works
- A one-piece CPR-D-padz contains a pair of electrodes that senses and reports the motion of the chest compressions.
- Audio and text prompt relay compression quality information.
- The compression depth bar gauge lets you see the depth of each compression in real-time.
- The adaptive metronome detects compression rate and guides you to at least 100 per minute.
- Features lithium batteries and electrode pads that each last five years
- The ZOLL AED Plus is a cost-effective AED that enables you to rescue with clarity and confidence. For those who want to keep things simple, the fully automatic model takes charge and delivers the shock with no rescuer interaction needed.
St. John Ambulance ZOLL AED Plus Semi-Automatic AED Contents
- AED Unit
- 1 CPR-D PADZ
- 10 Lithium Batteries
- 1 Soft Carry Case
- 1 Fast Response Kit
Manufacturing ID: 22600010102011060
Estimated Delivery Time: up to 8 Weeks (due to global microchip shortage).
You might also be interested in