IMPORTANT UPDATES: Our front line workers are integral in the fight against COVID-19. Given this, our current priority is to supply them with the safety products they need as fast as possible, which may lead to delays on your order. Thank you for your patience!
The semi-automatic Powerheart G3 Plus is ideal for lay rescuers to use in public-access defibrillation areas like schools, athletic fields, and workplace environments.
Backed by a 7-year warranty, the Powerheart G3 Plus is the flagship Cardiac Science AED that features an Intellisense non-rechargeable battery that includes a 4-year performance guarantee.
Rescue Ready technology automatically self-checks main AED components; RescueCoach provides clear voice and text prompts to guide the user through the rescue operation; and STAR biphasic technology works to make your rescue as simple as possible.
St. John Ambulance Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Plus Semi-Automatic AED Contents
- Powerheart G3 Plus Semi-Automatic AED with 7-year device warranty
- Adult defibrillation pads (2 pairs)
- IntelliSense® lithium battery
- Carry case
- Fast Response Kit
- Quick Start Tool Kit (includes Quick Start Guide, CD-ROM, CD-ROM, with AED manual, Training Video, REscueLink & MDLink)
- Serial communications cable
Manufacturing ID: 9390E-1001SP
You might also be interested in