The semi-automatic Powerheart G3 Plus is ideal for lay rescuers to use in public-access defibrillation areas like schools, athletic fields, and workplace environments.
Backed by a 7-year warranty, the Powerheart G3 Plus is the flagship Cardiac Science AED that features an Intellisense non-rechargeable battery that includes a 4-year performance guarantee.
Rescue Ready technology automatically self-checks main AED components; RescueCoach provides clear voice and text prompts to guide the user through the rescue operation; and STAR biphasic technology works to make your rescue as simple as possible.
St. John Ambulance Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Plus Semi-Automatic AED Contents
- Powerheart G3 Plus Semi-Automatic AED with 7-year device warranty
- Adult defibrillation pads (2 pairs)
- IntelliSense® lithium battery
- Carry case
- Fast Response Kit
- Quick Start Tool Kit (includes Quick Start Guide, CD-ROM, CD-ROM, with AED manual, Training Video, REscueLink & MDLink)
- Serial communications cable
Manufacturing ID: 9390E-1001SP
You might also be interested in