Made for medical personnel, these masks ensure all-day comfort and, most importantly, protection. With a 4-ply, fluid resistance fabric, both workers and patients can trust these masks to effectively block droplets, dust, bacteria, and particles during medical appointments and procedures. This ASTM LVL 3 / Type IIR mask features:
- 4-Ply Ear-Loop Single-use Medical Procedure Mask
- Breathability without Moisture Buildup
- Bacaterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) >= 98%
- Differential Pressure (DP / ∆p) < 60Pa/cm²
- Synthetic Blood Penetration (SBP) >=16.0 kPa
Recommended for, but not limited to, healthcare workers, hospitals, medical clinics, and testing laboratories.
Note: St. John Ambulance consistently holds a large inventory of this product at our Vancouver location, but in rare cases, it can take up to 2 weeks to fulfill the order. No returns accepted due to hygienic reasons.
You might also be interested in