This Emergency Preparedness Fanny Kit is great for personal emergency preparedness or to give as a gift!
This holiday season, a donation of $35 to St. John Ambulance will receive this kit as a special thank you! As a registered charity, all proceeds fund our community programs like administering first aid at community events, running youth programs, or providing therapy dog visitations to the elderly, children or the sick.
Please help us make a bigger community impact. Make this donation today. Learn more about our charitable impact at supportsja.ca.
Thank you for your support!
About the Emergency Preparedness Fanny Kit
Designed specifically for hiking and biking, the Emergency Preparedness Fanny Kit equips you with the basic necessities to face injuries in the wild with ease. Feel safe knowing you have enough supplies to last you 24 hours. The EP Fanny kit boasts survival items like food and water, waterproof matches, and even a poncho to keep you dry through the night.
All food is 100% nut free.
The Emergency Preparedness Fanny Kit for Hiking/Biking includes:
- 1 Fanny Pack
- 2 Adhesive Fabric Bandages (25mm x 72mm)
- 1 Adhesive Fabric Bandage (50mm x 72mm)
- 5 Adhesive Plastic Bandages (19mm x 72mm)
- 3 Alcohol Wipes
- 1 Fingertip Fabric Bandage (small)
- 1 Knuckle Fabric Bandage
- 2 Sting and Bite Pads
- 1 Pair of Latex-Free Gloves
- 1 Light Stick
- 1 Food Bar (409 cal)
- 1 Five in One Survival Aid
- 2 Emergency Waters (125ml)
- 1 Emergency Poncho
- 1 Box of Waterproof Matches (40/Box)
- 10 Antiseptic Wipes (Benzalkonium Chloride/BZK)
- 1 Multi-tool
You might also be interested in